Low Slots Eve Online
Low Country and Coastal Georgia including Savannah GA. Resistance Plating Passive module which increases armor resistance a bit.shield tank, armor-tank, missiles, drones and turrets.
Or a Co-Processor or Auxilliary Power Core to increase your fitting and enable you to fit a bigger shield tank in your mid slots.DON'T fly around in low sec or null sec if you don't know what you're doing. Retrieved from " http://evewikiacom/wiki/Low_Slot?oldid=6958 " Categories :.
Downsize.Switch to Ice-rigs and IHUs if youre planning on icemining.Cheers, ChrisEdit:
Retrievers also have better fitting. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either trying to scam you or use you.They can then warp back to the jetcan to collect the ore, drop it off at a station, switch ships, and then warp back to the belt/anom to continue mining.
ShareSave level 2 imaskingwhy Gallente Federation5 points · 3 years ago Both of those are what I'd consider "highly tanked".
Looking for a Retriever fit for WH C1
- A named is better to use than T1, as it has lower cap usage.
- Fitting Manager The Fittings Manager, located in the top right corner of the fittings screen, allows you to save your current setup or load it up quickly.
- Mining Laser Upgrade II Warp Core Stabilizer II.
- Some of the instructions are really vague though.Medium Shield Extender I, 5MN Microwarpdrive I Low Slot:
- Since active shield tanks are very capacitor hungry and you're rarely running the shield booster constantly, you'll benefit most from installing a few "Capacitor Control Circuit I" rigs to your ship.
- Slots can be seen in the Fitting tab in the ship info.
- Seriously, they’re not worth it.
Passive shield membranes like the "Kinetic Deflection Amplifier I" don't use capacitor but give a lower bonus to shield resistance. As for trabel fits I rather use the MWD + Cloak trick, and as long as you watch local no one should be able to scram you, as you want a quite EMPTY system.At end of the day I am not sure if low sec be worth the trouble, i may be, it may not be.
Warp Accelerators Passive module which increases warp speed. There are far too many options to list here, but if you can clear DED sites solo, you most likely don’t need my help picking out guns.For example, a frigate's 400mm Steel Plates give 900 armor HP, but add 350k kg to its 24 Nov 2010 Frigates excel at easy PvE tasks, like low-level missions or clearing ship class whose members all possess eight high slots for fitting modules, Magnate:
View Mobile Site FB Cult Drama Minnow Bly Dr. "Tier" refers to the skill level needed to fly a ship.
Http://building-spp.eu/low-slots-eve-online.php https://sites.google.com/site/eveonlinetrainingsite/home/fitting-101 Class 101 Basic Fitting - EVE Online Training Site EVE ONLINE TRAINING EVE Online Training Site Common Rookie Mistakes The Basics "Good" and "Bad" Fitting Fitting ships Race Dealing Damage Tanking Capacitor Fitting Role Filling up the rest Resource requirements Conclusion EVE Online Training Site Search this site Class 101 Basic Fitting Class 101 Basic Fitting Common Rookie Mistakes "Dont's" for new players DON'T fly what you can't afford to lose.Of course your shield booster is useless without the capacitor to use it. Mining Yield Edit The Procurer has one turret hardpoint and a role bonus of 150% for strip miner yield.
I have recently upgraded Retriever low slots
You will lose ships eventually. T2 Bulkhead adds ~1k EHP at the cost of a MLU (since you need a Damage Control to make any kind of Hull tank work at all) assuming you keep the InWhat you end up with is this:[Retriever, T2 Strip Barge]Mining Laser Upgrade IIInternal Force Field Array I (or DC II, see below)Mining Laser Upgrade IIAdaptive Invulnerability Field IIModulated Strip Miner II, Veldspar Mining Crystal IModulated Strip Miner II, Veldspar Mining Crystal IMedium Core Defense Field Extender IMedium Core Defense Field Extender IMedium Core Defense Field Extender IFor Drones, you can do 1x flight of mining drones, or 1x of combat.
: Eve Eve Retriever loadout for mining in 0.8? Children, adults seniors.So..is there a RIG that does the same thing as a Co-Processor?
Same number of steps. The more powerful the module is, the more powergrid and CPU it needs, which limits which modules you can fit to a particular ship.unnamed T1 < named < T2 < faction < officer < COSMOS items (this is not the same with ships), with the prices in correspondence being:
Eve Online (Video Game), Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game (Video Game Genre), Nestor, Sisters of Eve
Use this link to start EVE with 250,000 extra skill points:Eve Posts Wiki 5 Posted by u/arhang 3 years ago Archived Retriever loadout for mining in 0.8? Ore Hold Edit The Procurer has an ore hold of 12,000㎥ and a cargo bay of 350㎥.
7 May 2015 Your ship has fitting slots that you can use to install modules on your ship
- Https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/5gybnk/what_do_i_put_on_the_low_slots_of_my_heron/ What do I put on the low slots of my Heron?
- Refer to the article on Tech 3 ships to find out how to assemble them.
- Hell, a drone link augmenter may do more for you than a manual salvaging kit.
- The payoff for this can, however, be significant.
- Avoid rats unless you are in the Shield Tank Procurer.Magnetic Field Stabilizers Passive module which increases damage and rate of fire of hybrid turrets.
ShareSave level 1 Dr_thri11 Pilot is a suspect3 points · 6 months ago Fly a procurer then shareSave level 1 blackhuey Pilot is a criminal2 points · 6 months ago The Retriever is a deathtrap in hisec, and rightly so.Also, if you want to further support me, you can go ahead and go to my main channel page and click the link buttons located on my banner to follow and like my other pages on Twitter and Facebook. If you have leftover high slots after using up all Hardpoints, then you can fit what's known as a “utility high”, modules Jun 6, 2016 Examples of high slot modules include weapons such as turrets and missile launchers,.
In 0.0, they will almost always have bubbles. Proc sacrifices yield and ore hold for more tank.I think doing the career missions gets you some ships and isk.
A Covetor with zero MLUs will mine faster than a Retriever with 3x MLU IIs. Ice Harvester Upgrades Passive module which decreases ice harvester cycle time while increasing CPU needs of ice harvesters. In most ships, this would reduce your warp strength below what you need to warp off, but a Venture has a warp strength of 3 and thus when an attacker uses a disruptor or scram to point you, you still have enough warp strength to warp away making escape easier.
Generally, low slots contain passive modules which improve ship performance
In simplest terms, the Magnate (an Amarr frigate) is a good frigate with 4x low slots because the Amarrians typically armor tank (which uses I've only found rigs and low-slot items that increase POWERGRID. : Eve High Slot | EVE Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia Equipment And Slots | EVE Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia Utility High Slots - Jester's Trek Spaceships of EVE Online - EVE History How to Fit Ships Well - The Alpha's Guide to the Galaxy Ten Ton Hammer | The Best Tech One Ships In EVE Online Class 101 Basic Fitting - EVE Online Training Site - Google Sites 20 May 2018 High slots are a category of module slot found on ships in EVE.[Retriever, Tank Ret]Mining Laser Upgrade IIMining Laser Upgrade IIDamage Control II Adaptive Invulnerability Field I Modulated Strip Miner II, Veldspar Mining Crystal IIModulated Strip Miner II, Veldspar Mining Crystal II Medium Core Defense Field Extender IMedium Core Defense Field Extender IMedium Core Defense Field Extender I [Procurer, Proc]Mining Laser Upgrade IIMining Laser Upgrade II Adaptive Invulnerability Field IIAdaptive Invulnerability Field IILimited 'Anointed' EM Ward FieldLimited Thermic Dissipation Field I Modulated Strip Miner II, Veldspar Mining Crystal II Medium Core Defense Field Extender IMedium Core Defense Field Extender IMedium Core Defense Field Extender I shareSave level 1 Strinyth Combat scanner3 points · 3 years ago The only slots that you need to worry about would be the low slots and rigs.
6,000 total. Email (required) (Address never made public) Name (required) Website You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.Depending on which you picked, your options may be limited, but luckily there are really very few things you’d want here anyway.
Fitting should be 1. Variation:
It loses the warp core strength bonus to gain covert ops capabilities in that it can fit a covert ops cloak – and thus can warp while cloaked.Generally, high slots contain the weapon systems of a ship, but there are I've got a ship with spare high slots in it, 5 high slots and 4 turrets (the As full a list as I can think of for non-turret/launcher hardpoint EVE allows you to discover, explore and dominate an amazing I know utility high slots aren't on every ship, and there seems be a lot High Slot refers to both a module slot in a ship as well as a module that can fit into that slot. A lot of times, a named module has lower fitting requirements than its un-named equivalent.
- : Eve Help me equip a early mining ship :
- These are considered "support skills", but since they can have a significant impact on what you can fit onto your ship, they should not be underestimated.Emission scope sharpeners and memetic algorithm banks use up more than half your rigging space, but grant only a paltry virus coherence boost.
- You could simply use EFT or EVEMon to get yourself a list of modules in general and figure out their slots by yourself.
- I didn't realize that you could put blasters on matari ships.Resistances boost the amount of incoming damage you can absorb to each hitpoint, making your tank all round more effective.
- Engadget A decade later, Drake's 'So Far Gone' mixtape hits streaming services OnePlus 6T review:
- Right-click this ship and make it active, so your pod enters it, then from the left toolbar click your Assets app, and find where your mining ship is, in the list of assets.
Not even the fact that a Covetor fills up ~545x faster than a Retriever
When a module is online turned on) it uses some of your 6 Apr 2018 - 5 min - Uploaded by Vinsis GamingMy other Eve Online Videos - Low slots on a scanning ship?Author Previous Topic Next Topic Ministry of War Amarr Empire 0 Kadargo Terona Ministry of War Amarr Empire Likes received: Hint: You will also hear the words "Tier" and "Mark".This means that overall flux coils actually increase your recharge rate by less than power relays.There are no Hardpoints on mid, low or rig slots - here the only restriction is in the slots the module uses.These attributes can be affected by the modules and rigs you fit on the ship, and by the skills and implants of you, the pilot. Infiltrator Suit Slot Planetside 2 GGRLC Grateful Golden.Tracking Enhancers Passive module which improves the optimal range, accuracy falloff, and tracking speed of all types of turrets.
- So, on a frigate you use small, light and 1mn modules.
- Don't miss out!With a slot layout of 2/4/4, you can get a bit of tank, but a Miasmos is still a pretty fragile ship.
- Giving the Retriever more tank would make it the only used barge (and wouldn´t help its survivability either as without proc level tank plus price tag you´re a weak target) shareSave level 1 Igzorn010 Gallente4 points · 6 months ago there no worst or best they are used in diffrent cases.
- 8 #4 - 2014-07-01 17:40:28 UTC 1 Kaea Astridsson wrote:Hope this helps.
There's capacitor and shield mods that can go in these slots too for major benefit
Medium Shield Extender I, 5MN Microwarpdrive I Low Slot: LOL Went through the regular training, got stuck here and there but newbi… Brand New Player - Stuck after getting to Tutorial Agents I will see how it goes getting a new corvette and see if I can get a few things to outfit it with and go through the training.
Author Topic Tau Cabalander Posted - 2009.05.19 18:06:00 - [ 1 ] Edited by: : Eve - Reddit All-Out Guide to Relic/Data Exploration Probe - UniWiki - EVE University Wiki Heron - UniWiki - EVE University Wiki EVE Online - How to Fit a Ship for Beginners in High-Sec - YouTube eve online - What are the differences between the four exploration Astero Fitting for Space Exploration | EVE Online | SellersAndFriends So I'm fitting an Imicus for scanning and exploration, and I've got nothing in low slots and I'm not sure what to put other than maybe 4 Feb 2018 Those with more low slots can fit modules to make them either more fast and agile, or reinforce their warp core to avoid getting scrammed 19 May 2014 10 13034.ORE – which stands for Outer Ring Excavations. Chinese Epiphone Casino Quality
DON'T try to do two redundant things at the same time because you usually do both things badly. Just note that warp stabs increase your lock time and decrease lock range, making hacks slightly more tedious.Magnetic Field Stabilizers Passive module which increases damage and rate of fire of hybrid turrets.
Also..there is a bit to be learned from this. 2,089 #9 - 2014-07-01 21:47:42 UTC 2 If you google the name of the ship there is usually a link in the first 3 to the eve uni page for that ship.
Retriever Rescue Low Country
Contents Armor tank These modules will repair, extend, and increase the resistance of your armor. "Good" and "Bad" Fitting Where the section on the basics covered things you mostly cannot ignore, the following section gives you some ideas about fitting ships in EVE, which you can either follow or choose not to.Low Slots - YouTube What do I put on the low slots of my Heron?
Rescue Club in the US. 29 Apr 2018 EVE Online Ships Overview The Heron has five mid slots, the most of any T1 exploration frigate.
It will appear in space in a Cargo Container which can be taken by any player. If you are worry about gankers, Fit a Damage control, and 31 Jan 2014 - 9 min - Uploaded by EG Vinny NukemThis video is going into details on my brand new Mining Barge ship!http://www..
Generally, mid slots contain activatable modules that may assist Hi, I just signed up for EVE about 20 minutes ago and I'm trying to figure the game out.The 2/4/2 layout of the Procurer allows for a good tank, but it is limited by its small power grid. As for trabel fits I rather use the MWD + Cloak trick, and as long as you watch local no one should be able to scram you, as you want a quite EMPTY system.At end of the day I am not sure if low sec be worth the trouble, i may be, it may not be.
Mining Laser Upgrade II Warp Core Stabilizer II Rig Slots:
- If you are worry about gankers, Fit a Damage control, and maybe two Reinforced Bulkheads II.
- The slot icon on the item, should match the icon on the empty slot.
- Auxiliary Power Controls are superior on frigates and destroyers, but any 11 Jun 2011 However, the 4 low slots allow either a very strong tank, or a The griffin is by far the most popular of the electronic warfare frigates, Eve frigate most low slots.
- Don't go to low sec.For further discussion on speed modules refer to Stacking penalties.
- Golden Retriever information including pictures, training, behavior, and care of Golden Retrievers and dog breed mixes.
Mine out 1can of ore (one full Retriever)
- The retriever is fine, it is what you use when you don't want to be actively mining which is a mind numbing activity shareSave level 1[deleted]-7 points · 6 months ago (0 children) level 2 I_LOVE_PUPPERS Dreddit2 points · 6 months ago Open bobs and vagene shareSave level 2 Lugia3210 -( ͡° ͜卐 ͡°)╯ I got these swastikas in reddit prison1 point · 6 months ago insightful shareSave level 3[deleted]1 point · 6 months ago ty shareSaveCommunity Details r/Eve 98.7k Subscribers 2.6k Online A subreddit devoted to the MMORPG EVE Online:
- Best fit is:On a serious note, the cargo containers will decay in roughly 90 minutes, so right click “name” each one you jettison and name it the EVE time you dropped it along with an identifying mark to know it’s yours.
- To find out whether you can fit a module on a ship, you need to check the Fitting tab in both the info of the ship you want to fit and the modules you want to use.
- Information, Pictures, Reviews and.Owner s Manual Mode d emploi.
- Light Electron Blaster Light Ion Blaster Light Neutron Blaster - short range weapons (less than 1km), best used with Antimatter Charge S ammo, or if that’s too expensive, Plutonium Charge S, or Uranium Charge S.
- Almost every ship in EVE Online has the option of fitting modules giving Let's show info on the mining laser you are given by the tutorials.They allow you to reconfigure your ship without the use of a station, which is great if you’d like to bring along a combat setup in cargo or if your slot layout forced you to choose between say, data and relic analyzers.
- Http://games.chruker.dk/eve_online/market.php?group_id=1718 http://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Exploration Tanking:
But, that takes mining level 4 to use
- It also has a 10LY jump range with maxed skills (5LY base jump range, for number addicts).
- Minecraft Forum Mod List.
- Depending on the time of day this could save you half a run’s worth of time and several million isk.
- 22,450㎥ of ore per run.Hint: In your fitting interface you can see whether a module is online or not - red means offline, green stands for online.
- Like, or supernatural in nature.
- For more details on these, check out our fitting chapter.It's the most durable ship of that class and has the highest DPS out of all T1 Frigates.
Those modules never have the exact same effect, but are still worth considering
- These weapons use a lot of capacitor, which is reflected in the build of Amarr ships.
- However would the max targeting range penalty apply to drones?Mining upgrade module.An active shield tank is characterised by the use of hardeners to resist damage and a shield booster to repair damage that makes it through.
- Help chat - Reloaded Public roams channels:
- Cap, damage, drone range, speed, etc.I don't use EFT nor pyfa so I don't know how they compare to EveHQ so maybe those things are not so unique.Invalid signature format De'Veldrin Adversity.To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here:
Really though, just train for T2 invulns, it just neesd a single Level IV skill
- While they mine the most ore in a period of time and have higher range on their lasers, mining with them requires higher attention levels as the miner must empty the ore hold more frequently.
- The Military one will give you some combat frigates that you can certainly use.Grimpak Gallente Midnight Elites Echelon Rising Posted - 2011.01.29 19:49:00 - [ 10 ] Edited by:
- Pro tip:
- I then went on to give a complete overview of armour tanking, including the equipment and skills you'll need to succeed.
Boozbaz on 29/01/2011 08:16:02 Edited by: Oxford, Massachusetts.
Help chat - Reloaded Public roams channels: No Salvation Top Belt for Fun 4,453 Liang Nuren No Salvation Top Belt for Fun Likes received:
- Ships & Modules Which ship has the ability to fit the most modules in it? Also keep in mind this bonus is multiplicative in both directions, so equipping a few of these could double your storage room… while halving your speed.
Unfit Retrievers have 7.5k raw HP. EVE Online General Discussions How to Fit Ships Well - The Alpha's Guide to the Galaxy EVE Search - Low CPU Medium Slot Fittings Armour Tanking - 19 Jul 2017 Mid or medium slots or are a category of module slot found on ships in EVE.
Jason TheDragon wrote: Cargohold expanders will slow you down, but hugely increase how much loot you can store.
The Retriever has two turret hardpoints with a role bonus of 25% for strip miner yield
The art of tanking - Armour tanking - Engadget 20 May 2018 Low slots are a category of module slot found on ships in EVE. GGRLC Grateful Golden.
This is just one chapter of our full EVE Online Exploration guide. ISK Strategy Guide - Google Books Result Low Slot | EVE Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia - merkur casino 20 May 2018 Low slots are a category of module slot found on ships in EVE.Recommended Rigging New players won’t have a lot of options in the rigging department, but luckily they don’t really need them. +6.25MW powergrid, and +6.2tf CPU.(hobgbolins do more damage, but are slower) Also i should mention that if you are worried about getting ganked, fly a procurer.
19 Jul 2017 Mid or medium slots or are a category of module slot found on ships in EVE
Anything armor is also low slots, which means less potential MLU's, which means less yield. Caesars Windsor Craps Fitting Manager The Fittings Manager, located in the top right corner of the fittings screen, allows you to save your current setup or load it up quickly. Texas Holdem 32 Karten
Run by players, for players. An armor tank ship might be slow, and have less DPS, but it can have a easier time applying its damage through webifiers, or target painters.I appreciate it all.
If you do, ask a more experienced pilot for help or explore in an inexpensive ship and an up to date clone. Train your Electronics and Engineering skills for direct increase of your CPU/Powergrid.
Mercoxit is not very common, so it is easier for you to relocate than it is for them.Gravity capacitor upgrade modules grant a hefty bonus to probe scan strength (10 to 15%) and have absolutely no downside, a rarity among rigs. Energized Armor Layering Passive module which increases armor hit points by a percentage.
- The notable exception to this is the armor modules, which are all low slots (to my kowledge) regardless of active or passive.4.
- There are four main empires in the game, Amarr, Caldari, Gallente and Minmatar.
- Reactive Armor Hardeners Active module that by default gives a small boost to all resistances, but as the ship takes damage, it adjusts the resistance bonuses to the type of incoming damage.
- 28 Feb 2014 Viewing loadout:
EANM*, specific hardeners, etc), or maybe a Heat Sink, or armor plating, etc.Low slots are also used by "special" modules, like the Nanos, Overdrive Injectors, Reinforced Bulkheads, Scanning Mods , etc.* Acronyms:DCU - Damage Control (also sometimes called "suitcase"). In EVE has three different tiers offitting slots,High Slots, Mid Slots, and Low Slots.
Mining Methods There are multiple ways people that people mine – these include filling the ore hold and warping to a station or structure to drop off the ore(Fill and empty), jetcan mining, and mining in groups with dedicated boosters and haulers.Four(4) warps in total. The limitation here is that you can fit only as many missile launchers as Missile Launcher Hardpoints are available, and the same is true for Turrets. Mining lasers count as turrets, so you can't fit those on a ship that has only missile launcher Hardpoints. Warning: Please note that removing a results in the destruction of the rig, so be careful what ship you fit these modules to.ISK Strategy Guide - Y.
Solo Retriever Retriever:
Terrible Rigging Outside of scan or astronautic rigs, there really aren’t that many good choices. S largest community of Golden Retriever enthusiasts. Ncl Breakaway Slots
Once fit, they must be destroyed in order to be removed my skills to the point where I am able to put things in my rig slots. Warp disruption bubbles always prevent you from warping.
Warp Accelerators Passive module which increases warp speed. Considering we are out at null sec at risk of damage heavy rats and other players, the Procurer should be at the top of your choices out of the three already.
If you are worry about gankers, Fit a Damage control, and 31 Jan 2014 - 9 min - Uploaded by EG Vinny NukemThis video is going into details on my brand new Mining Barge ship! In this second part of the guide, I explore the art of shield tanking.
- A Stacking Penalty doesn't mean that something terrible will happen if you use more than one module or rig of the same type; it just means that the second module you use will work less efficiently than the first, the third even less, and so on.
- It just doesn't belong.The fact the covetor tanks 20/40% more or whatever means nothing in 99% of situations.
- Exploration frigates are bad for solo fighting.
- The entire fitting costs 567,634 ISK.
- (Let me know if you have trouble accessing it)Try it for free and get 250k extra skill points if you go Omega:
- Yes we al know retriever is worst of mining barges when it coms tot anking and its used rarely,mainly people go for covetor procurer or hulk/skiff eventually mackinaw but retriever?Eight(8) steps.
It also has a bonus of +5% to the ore hold per Mining Barge skill level
ShareSave level 3 JimmyDuce Maybe I get there next year :(0 points · 3 years ago Tis true, tis true.Heavy Interdictors can use a module with infinite scram points. When you’re on a conference call you don’t have time to go back to station. At least document some of my experience and see what suggestions I could get from here.the Rorqual!
Once you go over that you need to use retrievers which are also much less effort
ShareSave level 2 amakboma CloakedOriginal Poster 1 point · 6 months ago i still like that mining coffin but really need some mior tweaks because its iterally unplayable. Finally, the "Invulnerability Field I" line of modules increases resistance to all four damage types.
Optimize your weapon's range for a uniform engagement distance when possible. But you can also better resist suicide ganks by using a damage control and a couple of armor hardeners or energized adaptive nano membranes.FT Diomedes:
The Sims 4 Cats Dogs Expansion Pack adds four brand new traits for. Gambling Workplace Policy Fittings Personal tools Log in Namespaces Page Discussion Variants Views View View source History Actions Search Navigation Main page Categories Recent changes Random page Help EVE University Join E-UNI Forum Class Library Attending a Class Calendar Killboard Members Standings News Donate Toolbox What links here Related changes Special pages Printable version Permanent link This page was last modified on 28 July 2018, at 10:51.
I've completed The Blocade in drakes with less tank than you can get with a proc using a fairly standard fit. The long term plan for having the skills be more meaningful is to increase the drawback, but increase the effectiveness of the skills in reducing the drawback, similar to some of you have been suggesting.
General Mining Safety Tips Edit Get within laser range and stop your ship (Ctrl+Space). Poker Royal Straight Flush On another note if a player catches you mining tank is the least of your worries Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation 181 Shereza Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation Likes received:
The ship itself has “slots” where you add the modules to the ship
- Survey Scanner II Low Slots:
- I don't necessarily follow it exactly but it is a really good starting point.
- Being solo with a Covetor+Miasmos mines faster and tanks (marginally) better than a Retriever.
- The Retriever has an ore hold of 22,000㎥ and a cargo bay of 450㎥.
- They have a great gain to their respective type, but cause significant penalties to each other.For example the T2 capacitor power relay gives a big 24% boost to cap regen, but has a 11% shield booster penalty:
- Fitting should be 1.For example, a frigate's 400mm Steel Plates give 900 armor HP, but add 350k kg to its 24 Nov 2010 Frigates excel at easy PvE tasks, like low-level missions or clearing ship class whose members all possess eight high slots for fitting modules, Magnate:
- So the reason the rifter in the above picture looks different is because of it's Blasters and Mag-Stabs?
Now some of you might be thinking "why don't you just put on a FS9 extender instead of a T2, you fucking dolt?" And that's entirely the point.3 #5 - 2012-08-14 12:34:38 UTC | Edited by: For more information on modules please refer to this post : Active and Passive Modules There are some modules that need to be turned on and off while you are in space; others will always work as long as they are online.Also improves range, explosion radius and explosion velocity for fighters from carriers. Thank you.The retreiver is also better at minimal effort stuff where you can just turn on the lasers for the biggest rock and come back an hour later to a nice large ore hold.When you see info about the game, check the date of that info, it could be old and not up to date. Denizli Blackjack Telefon